Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wannabe TechTonic

I think I am fighting a losing battle.

Blackberry was all alright. I understood it.

iPad was cool. I wanted it.

But Android enabled smart phones ! With millions of apps!!

Cloud computing!! Enhanced augmented reality!! Near field communication!!!

MIND BOGGLING!!!

I can feel myself stretching and struggling to  keep step with leapfrogging features-enriched, upgraded-version, new age gizmos.

I dread the day when I will just give up trying to match pace with all these "technological advances."

But what I dread more is the pitying look in my kids' eyes when they talk about some new thingamajig and I just look at them uncomprehendingly.

And it will happen.

I had the same pitying look in my eyes when I was trying to explain a PDA to my 60 year old father.









No comments: